When was the last time you took time out for yourself?
As mums, it feels like it’s built into us that we take care of everyone else before we take care of ourselves. By the end of the day, we’ve filled everyone else’s cup except our own. Motherhood Unplugged offers a range of educational courses for mums who want to keep their hobbies and aspirations going throughout motherhood.
Our Mum-Ehub Online courses are perfect if you’re:
- A new mum or a mum with babies and/or toddlers in tow
- Feeling a little lonely during motherhood
- Experiencing parenting difficulties
- Returning to work after becoming a mother
- Looking for a connection with other mums who *get* you
- Seeking more education around parenting
- Wanting to expand your skillset
- Looking to redefine yourself throughout motherhood and beyond
The thing is, we ALL need to take some time out for ourselves at some point so we can be better mums. Mum burnout is a very real thing and affects mothers (and their children) across the globe. We’re here to help you start taking care of yourself. After all, mums are the glue that holds the family together, and we want to celebrate that.
Why sign up to our online courses?
Unplug, connect and redefine yourself
The Motherhood Unplugged online courses are a chance for you to focus on yourself and tap back into the person you were before becoming a mum. It was never a requirement to lose yourself a little (or a lot) when becoming a parent, yet many mums today become so wrapped up in motherhood, they begin to forget the things that make them happy (outside of raising a beautiful family).
Learn and seek inspiration
Most importantly - have some fun!
Are you ready to:
- (Finally) put yourself first for a change?
- Learn extra skills to help you rule the world of parenting?
- Connect with other mums and form new friendships?
- Gain a fresh perspective and some time to refocus on what makes you happy?
- Some girl time, some kid-free fun and some belly laughs?
That’s it, I want in. What’s next?
You’re only a couple of clicks away from joining a nurturing and supportive community of fellow mothers at all different stages of their journeys. Some are seasoned with children of many different ages while others are pregnant or taking their very first steps into fertility.
Ready to join? Add your name and email below and you’ll be the first to hear when our online courses are ready to launch.